Tips For Hair Care
These tips can help you keep Peruvian hair looking fabulous and lasting longer.
1. Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we recommend you seal your weft! It will eliminate shedding and add longevity to your investment.
2. To prevent tangling problem, do not use some sticky hair oil.
3. If you swim a lot, I recommend you wear a swim cap. Because the hair will be damaged by Chlorine water in the pool.
4. It’s necessary to co-wash the hair after coming back from club or party.
1. Use styling products minimally to avoid build up.
2. For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look.
3. For a “WET”look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water.
4. AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
5. Dampen hair with a water bottle.
6. Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp.
7. Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
8. Let hair air-dry.
9. Style as desired.