How To Determine Your Ring Size
To determine your ring size using a piece of string or rope do the following:
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
- Use a piece of string or rope, and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- measure the string to the point marked on a centimetre rule
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
To determine your ring size using a tape rule
- Wrap the Tape Rule Round Your Finger Firmly (Left Hand).
- Make sure there are No spaces left or any loops
- Mark the End point with a pen (Check how many centimeters (cm))
- Compare the centimeters you got with the below standard enlisted chart.
Below is the standard U.S Chart Ring Size We operate on”
5cm = Size 5
5.5cm = Size 6
6cm = Size 7
6.5cm = Size 8
7cm = Size 9
7.5cm = Size 10
8cm = Size 11
8.5cm = Size 12
9cm = Size 13